Karen's Pet Sitting
My name is Karen DeCoste and I grew up in upstate N.Y.
- My father was a Labrador Retriever breeder and this started my passion for dogs.
- I was a Volunteer for Therapy Dogs of Vermont. We visited nursing homes, hospitals, libraries and pediatric wards in hospitals. We also hosted events to promote T.D.V and assisted in the testing process for future Therapy Dogs of Vermont.
- I have been living in Charlotte, N.C. for 10 years and have been pet sitting for 5 years.
- I love dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes.
- My "kid" is Bella and she is the joy of my life!